ARCADIA, Calif. (June 3, 2014) — The Breeders' Cup and Santa Anita Park today announced that tickets are on sale to the general public for the 31st running of the Breeders’ Cup World Championships, Friday, October 31 and Saturday, November 1. This year marks the eighth time that Santa Anita will host the Breeders’ Cup.
Fans can purchase Breeders’ Cup tickets online at http://www.breederscup.com/tickets or by calling toll-free at 877-721-7671. Due to strong demand during the VIP pre-sale window, many premium area tickets have been sold; however, excellent seats are available in Grandstand Reserved, Turf Club Box and select dining areas.
2014 ticketing highlights:
- Breeders’ Cup and Santa Anita Park have once again enlisted QuintEvents as its Official provider of fan experience packages. Official Breeders’ Cup Experiences ticket, travel and hospitality packages are customizable to include Friday & Saturday Championship tickets, private on-site hospitality lounges with celebrity jockey ‘meet and greet’ opportunities, an exclusive breakfast with industry expert analysts and other enhancement add-ons to include: parties, ground transportation and hotels. Log on to www.breederscup.com/tickets or call 866-834-8663 for more information.
- Ticket prices for Championship Friday range from $25-$750 and from $50-$900 on Championship Saturday.
- Fans will enjoy reduced pricing in the Grandstand Reserved Seating as well as NEW single-day options in premium all-inclusive areas such as the Chandelier Room and Trackside Marquee. Log on to www.breederscup.com/tickets or for more information call the Breeders’ Cup Box Office at 859-514-9428 or e-mail at email@example.com
- The View, a new section in 2013, is back again for 2014. This area combines prime viewing with a VIP luxury experience. The View brings the same excitement of sitting on the 50-yard line or mid-court to the racetrack, coupled with the atmosphere of the most fashionable rooftop party in LA. This is the place to be seen on race days. VIP access to The View is selling fast.
- All fans attending the Breeders’ Cup World Championships will receive free track programs on Friday and Saturday upon entering the racetrack.
"Together with our terrific host, Santa Anita Park, we look forward to once again offering our fans from around the world a first-class event experience at this year’s Breeders’ Cup,” said Craig Fravel President and CEO of Breeders’ Cup Limited. “Our guests can look forward to a combination of top flight international racing, great entertainment and a wide variety of outstanding food and beverage options which will guarantee a great time for all.”