A trip to Santa Anita Park for the Breeders’ Cup event can be an unforgettable experience! Here are some tips to help you plan your trip to one of the world’s most legendary racetracks.
Gates Open and Post Times
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2014
- Parking Gates Open at 8:30 A.M.
- Admission Gates Open at 9:00 A.M
- Mutuel Windows Open at 10:00 A.M
- First Post is 11:25 A.M
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2014
- Parking Gates Open at 7:30 A.M.
- Admission Gates Open at 8:00 A.M
- Mutuel Windows Open at 9:00 A.M
- First Post is 10:15 A.M
Read This Before You Head to the Track!
As you plan your trip to Santa Anita Park for Breeders' Cup Weekend, be sure to review the list of permitted items and those that cannot be brought into the racing facility.
Permitted Items on Breeders’ Cup Days
- Folding chairs and umbrellas are allowed only in the infield
- Sunscreen (non-glass containers only)
- Cellular telephones, cameras, and camcorders
- Small personal music systems, radios and televisions – no “boom boxes”
- Purses and baby bags (all subject to search)
- Strollers (only if carrying a child – no other items allowed)
Banned Items on Breeders’ Cup Days
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Balloons, balls, or Frisbees
- Duffel bags
- Hardside coolers
- Glass bottles or containers
- Weapons (including knives)