This is the official ticket site for the 2018 Breeders' Cup World Championships at Churchill Downs to be held on Friday, November 2 and Saturday, November 3.
2018 Breeders' Cup Tickets
The gates are open and fans are racing to secure their tickets to the 35th running of the Breeders’ Cup World Championships. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of history as the Breeders’ Cup returns to Churchill Downs on November 2 and 3.
All ticket orders will begin shipping the first week in October. You will receive an email with the tracking number for your package once it has shipped. General Admission passes are Print-at-Home or Mobile. Patrons will receive an email notification in early September when passes are available to print or save to your mobile device.
Select a seating area below to browse available options and purchase tickets.
- Dining OptionsA variety of premium dining experiences provide you and your guests with a world-class, memorable experience. To purchase multiple boxes or dining...
- Reserved and Box SeatingEnsure you’ll have a comfortable place to sit and enjoy the races by reserving a Clubhouse Box, Grandstand Box, or Grandstand Reserved Bleacher Seat...
- General AdmissionWatch history unfold right in front of you. Reserve a general admission ticket to guarantee you’ll be present for one of the greatest weekends in all...
- Group Sales & SuitesOur group packages offer the perfect opportunity to organize seating and/or hospitality for you and your guests. To qualify as a group, there should...
- Breeders' Cup ExperiencesBreeders’ Cup Experiences is the Official Experience Package Provider for the Breeders’ Cup World Championships
- The MansionThe Mansion affords guests the ultimate luxury experience to enjoy the Sport of Kings.
Looking for more information on ticket pricing or a particular seating area?Learn More
View a Seat Map for the Breeders' Cup at Churchill Downs.View Now
View the Admission Policy for the 2018 Breeders' Cup.Learn More
Future Host Sites
Find out where we are heading in 2019, 2020, and 2021.Learn More