All ticket holders must present their ticket(s) for scanning at admission gate.
A child is defined as 12 years of age and under. Children's General Admission is free with a paid adult. Reserved Seating for children under 2 years old is free with a paid Adult Admission (must be infant in arms, no seat for child).
Children 2-12 years old need a ticket (or if they wish to have a seat for a child under the age of 2).
Churchill Downs prohibits smoking in any interior locations or in any location where food is being served, including outdoor balconies. Smoking is permitted in most outdoor areas not bound by 2 or more walls and provided the area meets local regulations.
The security office is located on the ground level of the facility at the General Offices to the East side of the Paddock Gate entrance.
PERMITTED ITEMS ON BREEDERS’ CUP DAYS
• Purses and Backpacks (subject to search)*
• Baby/diaper bags – only if accompanied by a child (subject to search)
• Cameras – none equipped with detachable lenses or lenses of 6” or more **
• Sunscreen (non-glass containers only)
• Small personal music systems, radios and televisions (no boom boxes) **
• Cellular phones, smartphones and tablets**
• Seat cushions smaller than 15"x15" that do not contain metal arms and/or backs, zippers, pockets or flaps
•Strollers (ONLY if carrying a child) *Limit of two bags per person
** Patrons could be required to turn on electronic items
BANNED ITEMS ON BREEDERS' CUP DAYS
Upon entrance, guests will be required to return such items to their vehicles or discard them. Churchill Downs will not be responsible for any items left near the entrances and such items may be thrown away.
• Alcoholic beverages of any kind
• Animals, except for service animals
• Any items deemed dangerous and/or inappropriate
• Banners and/or signs unless pre-approved
• Folding Chairs
• Frisbees or any projectile items
• Illegal Substances
• Noise makers
• Outside Food or Beverages
• Picnic or beach umbrellas
• Poles or sticks of any size
• Selfie Sticks
• Weapons (including knives)