No Refunds - No Exchanges
Children 17 or under are allowed free general admission with a paid adult. There is no reserved seating with this access.
All ticket holders must present their ticket for scanning at admission gate. There are three different admission gates to enter, please refer to your ticket package including event brochure for your specified gate (Clubhouse, Stretch Run, Chalet Village or Infield) for entry.
PERMITTED ITEMS ON BREEDERS’ CUP DAYS
• Sunscreen (non-glass containers only)
• Cellular telephones, cameras, and camcorders
• Small personal music systems, radios and televisions
• Purses and baby bags (all subject to search)
• Picnic blankets (Infield Only)
• Beach Towels (Infield Only)
• Strollers (only if carrying a child – no other items allowed)
BANNED ITEMS ON BREEDERS’ CUP DAYS
• Alcoholic beverages of any kind
• No outside food or beverages inside Admission gates
• Balloons, balls, or Frisbees
• Duffel bags
• Coolers of any kind
• Glass bottles or containers
• Weapons (including knives)
• Outside chairs of any kind
• Plastic tarps
• Pop-up tents
The security office is located on the ground level of the facility in Mission Tower, through the Stretch Run Admission Gate.
California State Law prohibits smoking at public facilities. Del Mar Thoroughbred Club has instituted a NO SMOKING policy in most areas. In the interest of accommodating the safety and comfort of all patrons, smokers are asked to refrain from smoking in all indoor areas, outdoor seating, and eating areas, including all restaurants, Turf Club tables, Stretch Run and Clubhouse seats and Luxury Suite tables. Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas where seating is not provided, including ramps, paddock viewing areas, Clubhouse and Stretch Run entry plazas and south facing patios.
Service Animals are welcome per ADA regulations, no other pets are allowed.