Official Breeders' Cup Ticket Resell Program
The Breeders' Cup is proud to offer a ticket resell option to our valued fans. Our fees are lower than other secondary market resellers, and our service comes with the assurance that you are selling or buying Breeders' Cup World Championship tickets from a reputable source. Click here to review Seller Terms and Conditions.
Ticket Resell FAQ
Q: How do I list my ticket(s) to resell?
A: Please follow these easy steps to list your ticket(s) for resell:
- STEP 1: Please login to your SeatAdvisor account, using your email and password. There is a prompt for detail on what to do if you have forgotten your password. Click here to log in.
- STEP 2: Once logged in click UPCOMING EVENTS under the heading, ORDERS. This will bring up a list of your recent purchase(s).
- STEP 3: Select the ticket section to be resold by clicking on the grey arrow to the right of the ticket section.
- STEP 4: Select the ticket(s) to be resold by checking the box to the left of each ticket. Once you’ve selected all tickets to be resold, click the SELL button.
- STEP 5: You will be presented with the tickets to be resold and the Seller Terms and Conditions, which you must review and agree upon before proceeding. If you agree to the terms and conditions then click “YES, I WANT TO SELL” or you may cancel by clicking “NO, I DO NOT WANT TO SELL."
- STEP 6: Next, set your ticket price and select email notifications to notify you once your ticket(s) have sold. All payments sent to the seller will be sent via company check from the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club and you will receive this check (less fees) within 14 business days following the finalized sale.
- STEP 7: Let people know you have tickets to sell! Post your resale tickets to Facebook or Twitter.
Q: WHAT ARE THE FEES?
A: The seller’s fee is 15% of the sale and the buyer’s fee is 10% of the sale. The resulting balance is paid to the seller by company check issued from the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club.
Payment will be mailed within 7-14 business days of a finalized sale. If your tickets sell after you have already received them, the Breeders’ Cup will send you a postage paid envelope to return the tickets to the Breeders’ Cup office. The original tickets must be received by the Breeders’ Cup office before payment will be made.
Q: HOW DO I EDIT MY SALE PRICE ONCE MY TICKETS ARE POSTED TO RESELL?
A: You must remove your tickets from resell and re-post them with the new sale price. Please see instructions for removing tickets from resell below.
Q: HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SEAT(S) ARE AVAILABLE AS RESELL?
A: Seat(s) that have been listed by sellers for resell will appear as a red circle with a check-mark.
Q: I AM HAVING DIFFICULTY LISTING MY SEAT(S) FOR RESELL OR SEEING AVAILABLE SEAT(S), WHO CAN I CALL FOR ASSISTANCE?
A: Please call our ticketing box office at 859-514-9428 or 877-849-4287 and we will be glad to assist you.
Q: HOW DO I REMOVE MY TICKET(S) FROM RESELL?
A:Please follow these easy steps to remove your ticket(s) from resell:
- STEP 1: Click here to log into your account.
- STEP 2: Click on TICKET SALES under the TICKET RESELL heading. This will bring up a list of your ticket(s) posted to resell.
- STEP 3: Select the ticket section to be removed by clicking on the grey arrow to the right of the ticket section.
- STEP 4: Select the ticket(s) to be removed by checking the box to the left of each ticket. Once you’ve selected all tickets to be removed, click on REMOVE LISTING.