Fan Health & Safety
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s Breeders’ Cup World Championships. The health and safety of our fans, participants, athletes, and local community is our top priority.
Our safety measures have been developed with guidance from state and local public health officials. Protocols are updated frequently and subject to change.
The state of California strongly recommends that all individuals be fully vaccinated. Unvaccinated individuals must wear face coverings indoors, and outdoors when in close proximity to others.
Please note that attending large public events where the vaccination status of others in attendance is unknown may increase one’s risk of exposure to COVID-19. Those currently not eligible for the vaccination, or those who may be immunocompromised or those who may have incomplete vaccine protection are at a higher risk of infection.
- Unvaccinated individuals must wear face coverings indoors, and outdoors when in close proximity to others.
- Face-coverings should fully cover your mouth and nose and fit snugly against the sides of your face so there are no gaps.
- Whether you are entering the facility or placing a bet, please practice physical distancing and keep a safe space between yourself and others.
- Please refrain from congregating inside the grandstand
- Be sure to follow all posted signage and floor decals as well as any direction from Del Mar Thoroughbred Club & Breeders’ Cup staff.
- Del Mar Thoroughbred Club & Breeders’ Cup staff have enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures throughout the facility.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the grandstand and additional staff will be on-site for cleaning high-touch areas.
For any questions please contact us at 859-514-9428 or firstname.lastname@example.org