TURF CLUB DRESS CODE
• Gentlemen: Suit or sport jacket must be worn at all times. A sport shirt with jacket may be worn. Ties are optional
• Ladies: Suits or daytime dresses/slacks
• Tailored Denim may be worn
• Inappropriate Attire: Denim that is ripped, torn or oversized, shorts, t-shirts, athletic wear, flip-flops, abbreviated clothing
• Children over 12 years of age are expected to abide by the dress policy
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR BREEDERS’ CUP ATTIRE
While there is no strict dress code for areas outside of the Turf Club, the Breeders’ Cup is a world-class, internationally televised event. We recommend you start with business casual but encourage you to wear your race-day best!