No Refunds - No Exchanges
Please note that ticket prices do not include a processing fee of $12.00 per ticket per day or a one-time shipping fee of $25.00 per order (shipped via FedEx).
By purchasing Breeders’ Cup ticket(s) you accept that they are a revocable license, subject to termination at the discretion of Los Angeles Turf Club, Incorporated and Breeders’ Cup Limited at “Santa Anita Park,” with denial of admission or removal from the facility, without compensation, should the ticket holder act in a disorderly manner or violate the management’s rules or regulations.
Santa Anita Park reserves the right to search all persons, bags, boxes and/or other containers and to refuse admission or to eject any person refusing such procedures or where such search produces contents or items deemed unlawful, dangerous, obnoxious or prohibited by Santa Anita Park. Patrons may not bring liquor, bottles, balloons, umbrellas, weapons or items which Santa Anita Park deems unlawful, dangerous, or obnoxious onto the premises. All patrons, regardless of age, must have ticket to gain access to seated areas. Children seventeen (17) and younger receive free General Admission with a paid General admission access adult. Children seventeen (17) and younger receive free Clubhouse General Admission with a paid Clubhouse General Admission access adult. No person who has been ruled off any sanctioned course can be admitted. Expulsion forfeits all tickets, and the holder thereof waives all claims against Santa Anita Park and Breeders’ Cup Limited by reason of the same.
Breeders’ Cup ticket holder(s) agree not to resell their ticket(s) at a premium in excess of the amount allowed by any Federal, State, Provincials or local law or regulation, unless sold through event's preferred resell online provider. Santa Anita Park and Breeders’ Cup Limited are not responsible for tickets that are lost, stolen, forgotten or destroyed, or tickets that are obtained from sources other than Santa Anita Park or Breeders’ Cup Limited. Tickets that are obtained from other sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and in such cases will be void. Ticket holders are solely responsible for safeguarding their tickets.
Breeders’ Cup tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests or sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Breeders’ Cup Limited and Santa Anita Park.
Breeders’ Cup ticket holder(s) grants Breeders’ Cup Limited, its designees and assignees permission to use photographs, films, video, sound recordings and other images of holder’s likeness for any legitimate purpose, including, but not limited to, any broadcast or reproduction of the Breeders’ Cup World Championships™ and any promotion or advertisement therefor.
Breeders’ Cup ticket holders are warned and acknowledge that attendance at the Breeders’ Cup World Championships™ involves risks of personal injury and property damage incidental to the races, occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the races, including specifically, but not limited to, the danger of being injured by horses, falling objects, and other race patrons. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk with respect to danger of personal injury incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or after the actual event.
This ticketing/admission policy and the items set forth herein may be amended by Los Angeles Turf Club, Incorporated and Breeders’ Cup Limited at any time without prior notice to the public.
RULE AND REGULATIONS
Like major sporting events and venues around the country, Santa Anita Park has enhanced its security procedures to ensure that the Breeders’ Cup World Championships provide maximum safety with minimum inconvenience to its guests.
Santa Anita Park reserves the right to search all persons and their belongings and to refuse admission or to eject any person refusing such procedures or where such search produces contents or items deemed unlawful, dangerous, obnoxious or prohibitive by Santa Anita Park.
PERMITTED ITEMS ON BREEDERS’ CUP DAYS
- Folding chairs allowed ONLY in the Infield through Gate 6 entrance.
- Sunscreen (non-glass containers, lotions and creams only, no aerosol spray)
- Cellular telephones, cameras (none equipped with detachable lenses or lenses of 6” or more), and camcorders
- Laptops (subject to search, may be asked to turn on)
- Purses and baby bags (all subject to search)
- Strollers (only if carrying a child – no other items allowed)
- Service Animals with identifying vest designating their service along with certification to present at entry gate
- Backpacks (no larger than 13”x 9”x17”) and subject to search
- Seat cushions smaller than 15”x15” that do not contain metal arms and/or backs
BANNED ITEMS ON BREEDERS’ CUP DAYS
Upon entrance, guests will be required to return such items to their vehicles or discard them. Santa Anita Park will not be responsible for any items left near the entrances and such items may be thrown away.
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana or cannabis related products or any illegal substance
- No outside food or beverages inside Admission gates.
- Balloons, balls, or Frisbees
- Drones or any motorized remote control devices
- Duffel bags
- Glass bottles or containers
- Tents or Canopies
- No umbrellas are permitted
- No small personal music systems, radios and/or televisions
- Weapons (including knives), Pepper spray, Mace or any other aerosol spray
- Any item or makeup which covers a person’s face and prevents facial recognition