This is the official ticket site for the 2020 Breeders' Cup World Championships at Keeneland to be held on Friday, November 6 and Saturday, November 7.
2020 Breeders' Cup Tickets
Tickets for the 37th running of the Breeders' Cup World Championships will go on sale to the general public on Monday, March 9. Don’t miss your chance to witness history when the Breeders’ Cup returns to Keeneland on November 6 and 7.
Below are the available seating options for the 2020 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
- Dining & HospitalityStarting at $190 per personCelebrate the Championships surrounded by the unrivaled atmosphere in one of Keeneland’s most popular venues.
- Box SeatingStarting at $6,000 per boxEnjoy excellent views of live racing from their open-air, covered box seating. Guests will enjoy cocktail service to their box! Patrons will have ...
- Reserved SeatingStarting at $150 per personExperience all the action from open-air stadium-style reserved seats, or interior climate-controlled seating.
- General AdmissionStarting at $40 per passWatch history unfold right in front of you. Reserve a general admission ticket to guarantee you’ll be present for one of the greatest weekends in all...
- Corporate & Group SalesOur group packages offer the perfect opportunity to organize seating and/or hospitality for you and your guests. To qualify as a group, there should...
A comprehensive overview of available seating, amenities, and pricing.Learn More
View Seat Maps for the Breeders' Cup at Keeneland.View Now
View the Admission Policy for the 2020 Breeders' Cup.Learn More
View the Breeders' Cup at Keeneland dress code.Learn More